DEV offers its expertise and extensive knowledge of the region and its industries to guide entrepreneurs and business executives through their contacts with administrative officials.
DEV supports companies looking to set up operations in the canton in the following areas:
- providing information and advice on the myriad issues executives may encounter when establishing a company in the canton
- assisting entrepreneurs in drawing up a business plan for their enterprise
- informing executives on the available and appropriate legal form when setting up the company
- answering questions on available tax incentives, guarantees and coverage for interest payable on bank loans
- guiding companies in their dealings with the public administration in all aspects of residence and work permits and obtaining public financial assistance
- helping entrepreneurs quickly find premises, buildings, land or apartments at favorable market terms and conditions
- engaging its large network of contacts in the political, administrative, and banking domains it has developed around the world during the course of its many years of promoting the canton's economy
Furthermore, DEV also provides information and advice on issues for company managers and employees, such as finding suitable housing and schools for children, or discovering the many cultural and sports activities available in the canton.